Treatment and Therapies
Ayurveda is an ancient medical science which teaches us how to be healthy and to lead a long and fruitful life. Diet and lifestyle modifications mentioned in Ayurveda for each disease play an important role in bringing the diseases and conditions under control. Ayurveda does not advise symptomatic treatment. It advises the Doctors treat the root cause.
Ayurveda deals with causes, symptoms and remedies (herbal remedies) for low libido, erectile dysfunction, male infertility, low sperm count and low quantity of semen. Ayurveda describes diet, life styles and use of herbs which make men healthy, develop resistance to diseases and to have active sexual life through out.
- With our specially designed methodology of fast acting high potency HERBAL DRUGS through Ayurvedic Specialty Treatment complete blood detoxification and complete eradication of the Sexual Disorders from the blood takes place alleviating all the symptoms without any side effects and the disease gets cured from the root cause in a span of 5-6 months and never re occurrences’ takes place. Numerous herbal preparations are mentioned in Ayurveda to treat ED or impotence, Loss of libido, Pre mature ejaculation, Male Infertility, Oligospermia, Asthenospermia, Teratospermia, Spermatorrhoea, Post Ciotal weakness and other disorders of both Male & Female sexual problems. It has been said that people who have strong sexual urge, who want to enjoy sex regularly have to consume specified Ayurvedic preparations regularly to replenish the energy, vigour, stamina and strength. These preparations also supply the nutrients which are necessary for production of semen.
Stress Relief & Rejuvenation
- Stress, sedentary lifestyles & pollution weaken our body’s system, making it degeneration & disease-prone. The remedy: Biopurifiction and revitalization of the body. Something that’s possible only through Ayurveda and Panchkarma therapies.
What is rejuvenation therapy all about?
Rejuvenation therapy helps the body release toxins and impurities. Two words describe its effects on the system: Therapeutic and Restorative.
The rejuvenation process
Ancient Ayurvedic therapies at the Ayush Therapy Centre rejuvenate the mind and body, through oil application and fomentation. Yoga and meditation also help rejuvenate the system.
Benefits of the therapy
- Helps restore the body’s natural state of health and well-being by cleansing the body’s system and replenishing its levels.
- Helps boost the body’s immune system and restore its defence mechanisms.
- Promotes health and vitality.
- Helps repair the body’s worn-out tissues.
- Helps the body fight fatigue and delays the aging process.
- Results in clear, glowing, soft and beautiful skin plus strong, bouncy and shiny hair.
This medicated oil treatment is effective when it comes to relieving stress, strain, insomnia and depression.
Keeps tension and stress under check. Improves brain functions and memory. Very effective when it comes to treating cervical spondylitis, paralysis and epilepsy.
Strengthens the optic nerve. Prevents eye diseases and soothes the eyes. Recommended to those who suffer from computer-related eye strain.
This therapy aids in enhancing the blood circulation in the feet and moisturising them. It also reduces fatigue and pain and induces sound sleep. Done regularly this gives a fresh, light and relaxed feeling and keeps your feet soft and attractive.
This therapy helps in regaining the oil-moisture balance of the hands, thus making them soft. It also helps in reducing pigmentation and in regaining the natural colour and texture of the hand. Done regularly, this therapy helps to keep the wrinkles at bay and prevents stiffness and pain of the joints.
Abhyangam with Swedam:
This is oil application relaxation therapy for the body and head. Recommended in the treatment of muscular-skeletal diseases. It alleviates fatigue, reduces pain and keeps spasm under check. Sound sleep is also one of its benefits. After oil application, the body is fomented with steam. This process helps pacify Vata and reduces pain. It improves blood circulation, induces lightness in the body and puts an end to spasm and stiffness.